Thursday 1 August 2013

The Joys of Watercolour

This past few weeks I have really enjoyed using watercolour, with the hot Summer weather it is a perfect medium for working in, washes dry quickly, allowing you to create quick sketches on location. Here are a selection of my recent paintings. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have painting them!
"After the gig" Sold.

"Early morning sun" available.£75.00 unframed.


" Sitting in the shade" Sold.

"Barricane Beach" Sold. 

"Sunrise in the harbour" Sold.
"Off to the Beach 3"available. £25.00 unframed


.
"Off to the Beach 5"available. £25.00 unframed


"Off to the Beach 6"available. £25.00 unframed


"Off to the Beach 8"available. £25.00 unframed


"High tide at Schooners"available. £75.00 unframed.




"Where the sun sets every day!"available. £95.00 framed.


You can see more paintings over on my website " Steven A.Pleydell-Pearce Fine Art".
Have a great day!